A minute to ponder ЁЯдФЁЯдФ Two to cook ЁЯНЛЁЯМ╢️

 







Today i am pondering a fish's query.....ЁЯдФ


ЁЯРм "Is it right of humans to suffocate me, cut me, eat me alive, fry me and pickle me.... ?

Dont they know that it is a terrible pain for me ?

Dont they know that I have my family, children and my own society and that the sea and river are my world, where I was born to live and die in Natures own way?

I thought human beings were capable of being just and fair..."

ЁЯдФЁЯдФ


ЁЯНЛЁЯНЛЁЯНЛЁЯМ╢️ЁЯМ╢️ЁЯМ╢️ЁЯНЛЁЯНЛЁЯНЛ ЁЯСЗ

Whenever I make lime pickle everyone, including me , want only the gravy and not the lime pieces...

so i decided to grind the lime a bit and see how it goes...

Limes are free ..ЁЯША

From the tree in my brother's house ..

Google says lemons are big oval and limes are small and round.

So what ...a lime is a lemon is a lime ....ЁЯЩДЁЯШГ


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

роЪுро▓рок роЪாроо்рокாро░ுроо் роЪிрои்родிроХ்роХ роТро░ு роиிрооிроЯроо்

ро╡ிро░ுроЯ்роЪроо்

роЪிрои்родிроХ்роХ роТро░ு роиிрооிроЯроо்

рокுроХைрокோроХ்роХி

роироХро░ுроо் ЁЯРМ роирод்родை

Cruelty-free Ommelete роЕроХிроо்роЪா роЖроо்ро▓роЯ் ЁЯМ░ЁЯемЁЯМ╢️

ро╡ெроЯ்роЯுроо் роиேро░роо் ро╡ро│ро░ுроо் роиேро░роо்

A minute to ponder...ЁЯдФ Two to cook.. ЁЯНЖЁЯНЕ

рокொрой்ройாроЯை родுрогி